So you’re probably getting tired of me writing about the OnePlus 3. Well, you know what? I’m getting tired of me writing about the OnePlus 3. So here’s something a little different: a very early peek at one of the new Nexus phones coming later this year from HTC.
It’s been confirmed from multiple sources that HTC are on tap to be the next Nexus OEM, producing two different models for Google: the T50 “Sailfish” and T55 “Marlin”. A trusted source has apparently provided Android Police with the specs for what would seem to be the smaller of the two devices.
AP gives this leak a confidence level of 8/10. They have an excellent track record when it comes to Nexus leaks, so I likewise feel confident in reposting them for you here.
And here they are:
- Manufactured by HTC
- 5″ 1080p display (~440PPI)
- Quad-core 2.0GHz 64-bit processor (model unknown)
- 4GB RAM
- 2770mAh battery
- 32GB storage (unknown if multiple models will be available, or even if this is the base storage level)
- 12MP rear camera, 8MP front
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- USB-C port (bottom)
- Bottom-firing speaker or speakers (unknown if dual)
- Top-mounted headphone jack
- Bluetooth 4.2
No word yet on price, which would be a fairly critical factor with humble specs like these…
Source: Android Police